Monday, December 24, 2007

Kevin's new digital camera!!!




My wife really suprised me when we got down to my in-laws for christmas. We got everything unpacked from the trailblazer, including all the presents we had brought with us(AND YEAH THAT INCLUDED MY NEW DIGITAL CAMERA THAT I HAD IN MY HANDS AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!!!) We were down stairs that first evening and I was playing one of those I Spy Type Games on the computer, when out of the blue my wife handed me a present with noones name on it. Not even who it was from... This is a picture of me after I opened it. The reason she gave it to me early was because she thought I would want to "monkey around" with it before christmas day. I was so excited when I opened this gift. I didn't think I would be getting something like this for another year yet. I guess I have Dave Ramsey's money makeover to thank for this. I am going to go out this afternoon and go outside around my in-laws property to try and get some neat pictures. I know I won't get as good of ones as our neighbor next door did while her family and she was down here visiting. But I will try my best. The manual to this camera is HUGE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His wife is the most thoughtful, wonderful and generous person that I know! She is a treasure and I hope you are aware of that and let her know how much her attempts at keeping you happy mean to you! :))