Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I have a new fishing buddy!!!




We returned back home to Michigan on Monday night. We had a wonderful time at my in-laws house with our neighbors. We were house sitting for my in-laws while they traveled south to Mississippi to visit with their son, daughter in-law, and grand kids. I am happy to say I have a new fishing buddy :) His name is Levi. Levi and I went out on the rowboat one afternoon and this is one of the 6 bluegills he caught. Can't you tell he is a little excited???

2 comments:

val said...

what a handsome new fishing partner you have. :)

i love this picture of him!

val said...

since i haven't seen you yet since we've been home... thanks for looking after my flowers while we were gone! did you guys end up going to the campground last weekend? are you going this weekend?