Sunday, September 2, 2007

Weekend at the In-laws

Janet and I have spent Labor Day weekend down in rural Illinois with my in-laws Ray and Iris. It was also Mom (Iris's) birthday and we took her out to eat at the local restaurant. I have taken several pictures from around the property and will post them on here later. Val, Matt, Miriam, Levi, and Sawyer are coming with us in a couple of weeks and I know Val will have a very fun time with her camera taking pictures out around the property. The kids will have fun collecting eggs from the chickens, fishing, and several other activities.

2 comments:

Susan Rose said...

Hi, Kevin. I'm browsing blogs that list "nature photography" as an interest.

Your photos are great. The net full of fish brings back memories of my father and his love for fishing at Lake Sinclair in Milledgeville, GA.

To get the most from your photos on this blog format, try cropping them to a square, then selecting the largest size. The square allows the largest possible presentation and therefore shows the most detail.

Have a great day.

val said...

we're looking forward to it!

welcome to the blogging world! :)